Thursday , 24 April 2014

UP Police Constable Answer Key Paper Solution Result 2013-14

Share it now!

UP Police Constable Answer Key, UP Police Constable Paper Solution, UP Police Constable Result 2013

Police constable recruitment exam results are expected in the last week of February . Police Recruitment and Promotion Board officials Kapion scanning of approximately two million candidates take quite some time . Board Secretary IG Anil Agarwal collection points have been set up in Noida and Lucknow .

Answer sheets will be submitted to the supervision of police officers . Kapion ‘s collection will be completed in two to three days . He Kapion collection scanning will commence after completion , but where scanning is that it will remain confidential .

UP Police Constable Answer Key Paper

IG reported that copies of all districts of western Uttar Pradesh Lucknow Noida will be credited while the rest will be gathered . He said that in scanning may take up to a month . The Answer Sheet and the ( question and answer ) will be downloadable on the Board ‘s Web site , so people can see if anyone has any objections and conveyed it to the board .

IG until the last week of February is likely to be the result of the preliminary examination .That is ten times the initial examination secretary says nearly a quarter of total posts four lakh candidates to be selected .

Preliminary examination of the numbers will not add up to the test . Subsequently, these four lakh candidates must pass physical agility test . Those who pass this examination must pass the exam . Both physical and main examinations will be added to the number .

The state government officials livestock spread over 90 per cent of the direct recruitment vacancies have decided to .

The Department could not proceed as planned, will be appointed until March . January 10 will be applied for online . Will be selected by examination and interview . Questions are multiple choice paper . Examination will be held on February . Livestock in veterinary authorities of the state of diffusion is reduced drastically . The animal is having a direct impact on the treatment and prevention of diseases .

UP Police Constable Result 2013

Last week, Animal Husbandry Minister Raj Kishore Singh was declared vacant posts . Animal Husbandry Department has now begun to apply online . Department of vacant positions in 1198 to 90 percent ( in 1079 terms) has decided to direct recruitment . The remaining 10 per cent ( 119 ) Word of seven years Dressers and livestock expansion officer holding the post of the educational qualifications of the staff will be filled through departmental selection process . A senior official of the Department in this regard will be issued separately . Who can apply
Who in the UP Board of Intermediate Biology or Agricultural Science or an equivalent Examination of recognized same can apply for this post .

The applicant must have knowledge of Hindi is placed . Those who have reached the age of 18 on July 1, 2013 or whose maximum age limit of 40 years they can apply .

Discount for reserved category as per rules . Application fee is 100 rupees for general candidates – SC ST 50 has been fixed at Rs . Applications can be made online by clicking on www.dahup.in . How many number of interviews have not decided yet
Livestock expansion officer recruitment exam of 100 multiple-choice questions are asked. These questions UP Board Intermediate level will be subject biology or agriculture . Intermediate Level Hindi general study of the subject and general questions are asked. Decided it was time for a half hour . But the question is not yet certain how many – how many numbers how many numbers will be more interviews .

Animal Husbandry department has sent a proposal in this regard the government to decide. Merit exam and interview scores will be prepared . Get two -year training
Selected candidates will receive training for two years before appointment . For this, they will determine the honorarium . After completing training in service for at least two years of appointment bonds remain to be filled .


Share it now!